Sweet Sassy Sue (Black Lab)

Sweet Sassy Sue (Sassy) is a 14 year old Black Lab. My parents gave Sassy to our boys as a gift.

She likes to spend time with her family. Sassy understands Everything we say. She just loves holidays. Her favorite is Christmas. She loves to open presents.

By Susie from Buckhead, GA

Older black lab portrait

I think I've fallen in love! You're beautiful, Sweet Sassy Sue! A big sloopy doggie kiss from Kato the Wonder Dog

Oooo - look at that sweet face! She reminds me of a friend I knew once - George - he was a hunk of love in the shape of a black lab. I suspect that Sweet Sassy Sue is the same. Give her a big hug and kiss from the mom of Missy, Goldy, Zorro, Casper and Miss Kitty, and God bless you.

How darling she is. Our yellow lab is 10yrs old and Christmas is his favorite holiday as well. He has to open presents too. He gets so eager we have to hold him back some.

What a pretty lil sweet face she looks so lovable.

Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 27, 2008
Woman Dressed as a Flamenco Dancer
Making a Flamenco Dancer Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders