Bisquick Recipe Book

I used to have a notebook from Bisquick with lots of recipes but I can't find it. I got it from an offer on the box - do they still have the offer? Thanks.

Kay from Illinois

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This website has Bisquick booklets for sale from $3 to $4.50. Perhaps you can find a replacement here.

http://www.bibl  57015/63085.html

The box I have does not have an offer to buy a recipe book. It says go to www.bisquick.com for more recipes.

The Bisquick recipe book I have is the 50th anniversary book. published in 1980. Published by Gen Mills, Minn, MN There are so many more up to date recipes on their web site. All the boxes have recipes on outside, and some on the inside of box also.

I have several of the small paperback Bisquick cookbooks. They have been well-used. I do not know how you get past copies. If you go to www.bisquick.com there may be some info or some on the box. You can find many good recipes at their website too and perhaps if you know the names of the recipes you used, you could put into search and they'd be there. I misplaced my cookbook from the late 70's or early 80's and when I wrote to them for a particular recipe they were able to send to me in an email.

I had the 1971 Edition of Betty Crocker Bisquick Cookbook. I put it on a CD

I have lost my old book that had this recipe.

I need a recipe for Apple Turnovers or Apple Pie from Bisquick.

Box used to have a recipe for dropped dumplings. What is the recipe?

I made the pie but did not get the custard in the middle Is it possible I used too much Bisquick? I also used Splenda and low fat milk, as I am a diabetic and need to watch sugar and carbs.

Recipes Using Bisquick
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceDecember 14, 2006
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Fabric Book Page Weight
Making a Fabric Book Page Weight
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:48:04 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.