Apple Cider Cheesecake

This is a sure fire hit if you or anyone loves apples and cheesecake.

In large bowl, mix with mixer: 10 oz. can of apple pie filling, 10 oz. softened cream cheese, 4 Tbsp. sour cream, 4 packages of Apple Cider Drink Mix and 1 4 oz. tub of whipped topping.

Pour into graham cracker crust and chill 2 hours.

I garnish with some graham cracker crumbs, or crushed cinnamon candies.

Source: I got this off the back of the cardboard lid cover from a cool whip. Don't ever recycle those without looking! This has been a requirement for every holiday, wedding, birthday or any celebratory even since I first made it. In fact, I don't think they would let me in without it!

By Sandra from Salem OR

The Apple Cider mix - - I googled and saw some by Swiss Miss - - that would be for a single serving - is that what you used ??

Motts, Seneca and other brands are the kind required. Just about any brand will work. It's the single serve packetts that you make one cup of cidar with. Sometime, I find a big barrel of them at Winco or Safeway, and they are 8/1.00 and that is a very good price. The recipe calls for putting the pie filling in the bottom of the graham cracker crumb shell, and you can if that is what you prefer. However, I like to mix it all together and so does everyone who I make it for.

I hope that helps!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts CheesecakeSeptember 3, 2008
Mulled Grape Cider
Mulled Grape Cider Recipes
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
glass mug of hot apple cider
Hot Spiced Cider Recipes
Mulled Cider
Mulled Cider Recipes
🎉
🎄