Recipes For Rice Cookers Other Than Rice

I am looking for recipes for my new rice cooker. Does anyone have any recipes besides rices?

Nonie

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I am a member of a Yahoo! group called ricecookerrecipes. They list a ton of ways to use your rice cooker. So, if you want to check it out, here is the site:

http://groups.y  icecookerrecipes

Good luck,

Karen Thacker

the steamer that come with it is great when you need too steam a lot of vegies or several different kinds. I also use my steamer on Warm as an extra hot pot when I need to keep something warm for a party or church event.

Thank you Karen, I have signed up and am waiting for approval.

Ok~~! I am doing something wrong. Can't find rice cooker recipes for 2-4 people, but plenty for mass crowds. Help a GI.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJuly 12, 2007
Rice Cooker
Rice Cooker Recipes
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:01:24 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.