Slacks Too Large In The Legs

How do I take up slacks that are too large in the legs? The pants fit in the waist and stomach.

Earlene from Clyde, TX

PUT THEM ON INSIDE OUT AND USING STRAIGHT PINS, PIN A STRAIGHT LINE AS WELL AS YOU CAN FITTING THEM EXACTLY AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO FIT. TRY TO SEW A STRAIGHT LINE FOLLOWING THE PINS. TURN THEM RIGHT SIDE OUT AND TRY THEM ON AND WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE FIT CUT . USE PINKING SHEARS OR AT LEAST DON`T CUT TOO CLOSE.

Thank you so much for telling me how to take the legs up in my pants. I shall try this in the morning.

The above is exactly right, but if you are going to take them in all the way to the hemline, you may have to remove the hem first and then put it back in when you have taken them in.

Pat

Crafts Clothing AlterationsSeptember 20, 2006
A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
dining room chairs
Finding Caps for Chair Legs
Running to Make Your Legs Look Better
Making Your Legs Look Better
🎄