Knitting Pattern For Monkey Socks

I am looking for a knitting pattern for socks called monkey socks. Not the doll you make out of socks but socks to wear.

JoAnn from Rollingdam, New Brunswick

Basically you need to find the yarns first. I think the speckled gray yarn is called ragg yarn. Then you need some red. After than, google free basic sock patterns and you will find one you can use.

Chelsea gave me a site to go to and I found exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, Chelsea

Partially knit sock over a woman's foot with needles in place.
Knitting Socks
Crafts KnittingAugust 26, 2008
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
Adjustable Sock Loom
Using a Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 3:16:51 AM on 10.0.2.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.