Winnie (Bouvier)

Winnie is a 9 year old Bouvier. She was a gift.

She rolls around in the snow and enjoys hanging out on the sofa with the family. She wooos. That's how she talks to us. It is very cute.

By Ellen from Ontario

I met a beautiful bouvier in Alberta, and she was just such a sweet dog. She leaned on me and talked every chance she got. I did love the time I spent with her.

What a pretty dog!How cute the Wooo's!

Thanks, so much. I posted this a long time ago. Last night, we lost our beloved Winnie. She was hit by a car and died shortly after due to internal injuries. Sweet, gentle Winnie will forever be missed by those that knew her. She was 13 years old and I kissed her head every day and told her she was my angel. I never took her for granted and have no regrets. She was treated like the queen of the house and she deserved it.

Bouvier des Flandres
Bouvier des Flandres Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 2, 2008
Guide
Winnie The Pooh Cake
Making a Winnie the Pooh Cake
🎉
🎄