Bouvier des Flandres Breed Information and Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Bouvier des Flandres are herding dogs that originated in Flanders. They are known to be great guard dogs. This guide contains Bouvier des Flandres breed information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Winnie is a 9 year old Bouvier. She was a gift.

She rolls around in the snow and enjoys hanging out on the sofa with the family. She wooos. That's how she talks to us. It is very cute.

By Ellen from Ontario

Winnie yawning.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

By Susan from hamilton (Guest Post)

I met a beautiful bouvier in Alberta, and she was just such a sweet dog. She leaned on me and talked every chance she got. I did love the time I spent with her.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a pretty dog!How cute the Wooo's!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks, so much. I posted this a long time ago. Last night, we lost our beloved Winnie. She was hit by a car and died shortly after due to internal injuries. Sweet, gentle Winnie will forever be missed by those that knew her.

She was 13 years old and I kissed her head every day and told her she was my angel. I never took her for granted and have no regrets. She was treated like the queen of the house and she deserved it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes