In Memory of Obie (Chocolate Lab)

Obie was our chocolate Lab who lived to be 5. My son bought Obie for a Christmas present. He loved water, family, walks, biscuits and snow. My grandson would call him and he would run and then slowly approach him and lick him on his face. He was such a wonderful pet, as well as family member. He is missed and loved.

By Sally from Buffalo

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May god be with you in this time of need.

What a precious boy he was. Only 5 years old when he died, what happened? We lost our black lab mix sweet girl, Suzie, a year ago to cancer, she was 11, I still cry big tears for her. Sorry for for your sadness, I understand your pain.

I am so sorry you lost your furry friend, Obie. It's very hard to lose a family member. I still grieve for all my furry angels and they will remain in my heart forever, as will Obie in yours. I hope some day you will give your love to another animal. You can't replace Obie, but many other animals need homes and someone to love them. I'm sure Obie would like that.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Close-up of a chocolate lab
Chocolate Labrador Retriever Photos
Photos Pets DogsDecember 16, 2009
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt