Gremlin (Dog)

This was my neighbor's dog when I lived in Viet Nam last year. I thought he was so ugly in that really cute kind of way. I liked to call him Gremlin, because he reminded me of the movie Gremlins. I am not sure what kind of dog he his, some sort of mix I would assume.

He was always a little shy with me, quite possibly because I was always chasing him around with a camera. He was hard to catch on film, so this was the best picture I could get of him.

By Stella from Manchester, WA

He is so cute! He really does look like a little Gremlin!

Gremlin is adorable. I remember the movie, but I don't think he will be a bad dog. Loves and Kisses a bunch to Gremlin from me.

Photos Pets DogsApril 7, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog