Advertising a Cleaning Business

How do I post an ad for starting a commercial cleaning business?

By Joann from Hampstead, MD

You may want to try Craig's list if it available in your area. It is free and has a huge following of people looking for all kinds of items and services. Also, advertise in the local community paper and for good word of mouth, offer a free housecleaning as a prize at one of the local organizations fundraiser, like a PTA or church or something that draws a lot of people. Do a good job and word will circulate around town.

Several folks on my Facebook friend list use Facebook to advertise themselves... and Facebook is free.

Another free ad site is It's divided into states and major cities, so once on the site, click on your state and choose the city (or a couple of cities) closest to you.

You're allowed as many ads as you can manage, and up to three image uploads per ad, last I knew. Best to you in your new endeavor!

April 26, 2010 Flag

How can I advertise my new cleaning business for a reasonable price?

Amanda from Jacksonville, FL

Advertising a Cleaning Business

Craig's list for Jacksonville was the first thing that came to my mind. (07/25/2006)

By BeanTownSteve

Advertising a Cleaning Business

"Pennysaver" type free newspapers. (02/03/2010)

By MarilynLV

Cleaning Business
Advertising a Cleaning Business
Business and Legal BusinessApril 26, 2010
Shopping Online
Advertising an Online Store
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Internet Advertising Trick
Avoiding Advertising Tricks
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business