Jiminy Cricket (Pomeranian)

'Jimmy' is a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian. I got him when he was 15 weeks old. My friend is a breeder and he was so little he couldn't be in with the rest of the litter and was raised by her until I took him home.

Jimmy loves to steal socks, he walks around with one in his mouth looking for hiding places, under pillows, between couch cushions. it takes him 45 minutes to find the best spot. Jimmy is so lovable and he's very vocal, not with barks but likes to "talk." He only weighs 3 lbs, but thinks he is a bull mastiff or some other huge dog.

By Janet from TN

I adore his name.Thanks for sharing.

I think Poms are very special little dogs. We had one named Mukki Tu who looked exactly like your Jiminy Cricket in every way except size. Mukkiwas a bit larger, but was also smaller than normal.

They are such smart little guys and are the greatest little companions. Mukki was "crate raised", so thought that crate was his sanctuary. He was so little when we first brought him home that I was dreadfully afraid of stepping on him, so when I was cooking or working around the house, I'd keep him in the crate, but move it from room to room so that he never felt alone.

As I mentioned, the crate became his own special place and anytime he felt threatened by anything, he'd run for his crate and hide among his blankies. When it was time to go to bed, I'd say, "Mukki, let's go Nite-Nite" and he'd run for his crate. I'd set his crate up on the end of our bed so that he was still with his humans and he was perfectly happy. All our dogs and cats have slept with us, but being so little, I was so afraid that we'd either roll over on him in

the night, or he'd go to sleep and fall off. :-)

He was only 8 years old when Mukki made his way to the Rainbow Bridge in 1994, and is waiting for us there.

Thank you for sharing your darling little Jiminy Cricket with us. Perfect name.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Your little Jiminy Cricket is precious! We have 2 Poms of our own. Not toy like yours but just as adorable. Poms are wonderful pets! Ours are both red. One 3 years old and one 8 years old. Great pals.

Such a little cutie-pie. I had a little dog once that slept on his back in almost that exact position. He was so funny.

Thanks for sharing his pic with us. MisMachado

Pomeranian
Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 16, 2010
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Pomeranian
Pomeranian's Coat Not Growing Back
Pomeranian puppy
Home Remedy for Pomeranian Hairballs
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🎉
🎄