Instructions for Making Things from Cans

I'm looking for instructions on how to make a "tin man" and "wind spinners" and "air planes" from pop cans. And any other items.

I love making things such as these.

I'm also looking for instructions to make whirly gigs, I'm having a family reunion, and want to make gifts for my guests to take home. Any more fun "things" or ideas would be appreciated. It's a "Scottish" theme.
Thank you,

here is a book you can order:

I have not read it so cannot recommend it personally but it's worth a try. Also, try these links:

Good luck

pal12345 (patricia)

I saw a rocking chair made from a pop can years ago now I cant find how to make it can anyone help

My boyfriend had a soda can rocking chair when he was little. It ment a lot to him. I'd love to make/give him one for christmas, but I haven't been able to find one.

Please help if you know where I might find one!

Thank you greatly!

can somebody tell me how to build a chair out of soda cans please its for the science fair.

Editor's Note: Here are some pictures of stools and tables. I haven't found any plans for a chair but there may be one out there. From looking at these you may get some ideas. It appears they are glued together.

I am opening a Cafe. I am trying to think of some Ideas to make the table and chairs from recycled material. Any one have any ideas?

Crafts Recycled CraftsApril 10, 2005
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
Storing Paint Cans
Storing Paint Cans
Spray Deodorant Cans
Recycling Spray Deodorant Cans