Ugg Boot Reviews

I have been wanting a pair of Uggs for awhile now. I don't know if it is worth it though! Should I get them?

By lexa3 ny girl from NY

I really love mine and my sister wore hers until they fell apart!

However don't pay full price for them as they are very expensive. You can get them on Amazon and Ebay for a start as long as you don't mind last season's colours etc. They are very cheap in Australia and you might find that you can get them shipped and still save money on the list price. Try clicking on the Shoo ad on this page.

I also have a pair of GoldDigga 'Uggalikes' which I picked up for $25 in a discount store. They seem very similar if you are not worried about labels!

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 3, 2010
Ugg Boots
Cleaning Ugg Boots
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Witch Boot Centerpiece
Making a Witch Boot Centerpiece
Computer Won't Start in Cold Weather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 24, 2016 at 2:28:30 PM on in 870 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.