Entering Cookies in a Baking Contest

I am busy perfecting a few cookie recipes, and I hope to enter them in the local county fair. However, I have never entered baked goods (or anything for that matter) in the fair. Any advice? Thank you.

By LuvMyFurKids

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would call the people running the fair and ask them for advice on packing, etc, of the cookies. Good luck!

Cooking Contest
Tips for Entering a Cooking Contest
Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CookiesJuly 28, 2009
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Christmas Truck
Decorating a Truck for a Christmas Parade
Baking Ingredients
Substitution for Cream of Tartar When Baking
Keeping Homemade Cookies Fresh
Keeping Homemade Cookies Fresh
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:14:10 AM on 10.0.0.42 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.