Tips for Entering a Cooking Contest

It can help relieve the stress of entering a cooking contest for the first time, to be able to get some tips from others with more experience. This is a guide about tips for entering a cooking contest.

I am busy perfecting a few cookie recipes, and I hope to enter them in the local county fair. However, I have never entered baked goods (or anything for that matter) in the fair. Any advice? Thank you.

By Stacey

Answers

I would call the people running the fair and ask them for advice on packing, etc, of the cookies. Good luck!