Making a Mini Banjo
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
August 21, 2016
Read More Comments
If you have any loom bands left behind from the recent craze, stuffed at the back of a cupboard somewhere, you can use them for this this mini banjo. It is colourful and easy to make and it doesn't make too much noise.
- 1 plastic or metal lid
- 2 wooden sticks
- 4 loom bands
- colourful stickers
- strong glue
- Use stickers to join the two sticks side by side. Note, if you can find a wide enough stick you will only need one
- Continue decorating the sticks on one end only.
- Using a good strong glue, join the sticks to the lid. I used a plastic lid from a tub of instant sauce which is nice and bright and colourful. However a metal lid will hold the tension of the bands better.
- Add a bit more bling to the lid if you like.
- If possible, choose bands of different sizes to make different notes. Stretch the bands across the lid.
- And there you have it!
Here is a way to make a mini love bonjo using popsicle sticks and a jar lid.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.