Making a Mini Bunting Cake Banner
September 16, 2011
Learn how to make a mini bunting banner for a cake.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- scrapbook paper
- rick rack or baker's twine
- Elmer's glue or glue stick
- letter stickers
- 2 paper straws
- First create a diamond shape that is the size that you would like the mini bunting to be, the diamonds will be folded in half to make triangles.
- Cut out one diamond and use it as a stencil to cut out how many you will need. I made 6, one for each letter of her name.
- Once you have all the diamonds cut out you can fold each one in half with the rick-rack in between. This is also a great thing to use bakers twine for, but I didn't have any at the time.
- Use Elmer's glue or a glue stick to glue the diamonds together over the rick-rack and space them evenly.
- Then add your stickers to the triangles to spell a name or message or leave them blank.
- Tie the rick-rack to the tops of the paper straws and place in the cake!
By Domestic Charm from AZ
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.