Making a Mini Bunting Cake Banner
A mini bunting makes a fun cake topper for any occasion. This is a guide about making a mini bunting cake banner
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Learn how to make a mini bunting banner for a cake.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- scrapbook paper
- rick rack or baker's twine
- Elmer's glue or glue stick
- letter stickers
- 2 paper straws
- First create a diamond shape that is the size that you would like the mini bunting to be, the diamonds will be folded in half to make triangles.
- Cut out one diamond and use it as a stencil to cut out how many you will need. I made 6, one for each letter of her name.
- Once you have all the diamonds cut out you can fold each one in half with the rick-rack in between. This is also a great thing to use bakers twine for, but I didn't have any at the time.
- Use Elmer's glue or a glue stick to glue the diamonds together over the rick-rack and space them evenly.
- Then add your stickers to the triangles to spell a name or message or leave them blank.
- Tie the rick-rack to the tops of the paper straws and place in the cake!
By Domestic Charm from AZ
September 18, 20110 found this helpful
Thank you, an idea to my pile ready for my 5 year olds party in January.