Jelly Bean Prayer Magnet

I made this magnet for Easter. It's very easy to do. Just go to this website and print out the jelly bean prayer: http://www.annieshomepage.com/jellybeanprayertext.html glue it to a piece of craft foam, and glue on "jelly beans" (these aren't real jelly beans they're painted dry beans) around the outside of the foam then glue a magnet on the back and you have an Easter decoration that tells the Easter story.

By luv2craft from Normalville, Pennsylvania

That's cool, I love it.

VERY NICE

That is awesome! And so easy! I think I will share it with my daughter's class at church to make.

You can also put the jelley beans in a tiny baggie and attach the prayer to the baggie. Then tuck it in an Easter basket

SINCE OUR FIRST GRANDBABY IS DUE THIS FALL I HAVE BEEN PRINTING OFF SEVERAL OF THESE CRAFT ITEMS. EVENTUALLY I WILL NEED THEM WHEN HE GETS OLDER SO THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE GREAT CRAFTS YA'ALL HAVE POSTED

I love this. I am going to make up the little bags and attach this to them for the little ones in our church on Sunday. Thanks for the idea. May you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. God Bless

Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing.

What a wonderful, simple and effective activity. Thanks I will use this with my Nursery class at Blackrod Church School.

Great idea. The magnet won't be too big for the fridge either. I like the idea of Carol's to put them in tiny bags with the prayer tag. So many ideas can come from one suggestion. The jelly bean prayer can also be put on an Easter card to print out on printer. Thanks for sharing this.

Crafts EasterMarch 27, 2006
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
boy praying
Making a Prayer Box
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Marantas (Prayer Plant)
Growing Marantas (Prayer Plants)
🎉
🎄