Making a Prayer Box

Category Other
Making a prayer box is a wonderful project for you and the children to work on together or to make as a gift. This is a guide about making a prayer box.

Send a prayer. Get a box whatever size you like, such as a large size shoe box. Take masking tape and tape the lid shut as this box must never be opened, cut a slit in the top like a piggy bank has, then decorate your box. I put ruffled lace all around attached with a glue gun. Keep decorating until the box is covered, not the slit of course. Then say a prayer. Write it on paper and put it in God's prayer box - the results may surprise you. This makes a wonderful gift for your friends. Have a wonderful day.

P.S. When full, put the prayer box on a closet shelf and make another one.

By letageraldine from Tucson, AZ

I have had a prayer box for quite a while now. I put my prayers in and when it gets full, I open it up and get a blessing from the knowledge that most of my prayers were answered and I am in awe of how it was done. God knows what we need and it is so inspiring to see what he does with our prayers. I leave the unanswered prayers. Some times I alter them and put them back. Then I fill it up again!

How do I make a prayer box?

By Letty