Recycled End Table Canopy Pet Bed
Here is a way to turn an unused end table into a canopy pet bed for your pet.
- 1 end table
- screwdriver or tool needed
- wood cleaner and cloth
- paint (if you prefer)
- Get an end table and turn it over. Preferably on a work table. Unscrew top beams. Pull out the drawer and place it to the side.
- Unscrew wood beams and metal rail that holds and hooks the drawer.
- Place a wood beam in the bottom middle to give the drawer support. Screw it on. Reinsert the drawer upright and place your pet's leash, toys, or treats inside.
- Clean and shine the wood. Remove leg protectors if any. Last, place a pillow the size of the frame. You can also make a platform as shown in the picture. It is not necessary, but an additional feature. I used some extra cork board. May your pet enjoy their new fancy bed ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.