Making a Replacement Canopy for an Outdoor Swing

Category Outdoor
This guide is about making a replacement canopy for an outdoor swing. When the awning for an outdoor swing gets torn or tattered you may be able to fashion a new canopy.

Has anyone made a replacement canopy for an outdoor swing?

By Betty

How Do I Make a Replacement Canopy for an Outdoor Swing?

I went to Home Depot and bought a vinyl outdoor rollup shade in green. I attached it to my lawn swing I have had over 30 years. It has served me well for at least 4 years now. It can be cut down on the edges to fit any swing. I leave it up winter and summer and just spray wash it. (04/28/2010)

By Mary C.

Sometimes people toss old seldom used slide-projector roll-up white reflective screens away which would make excellent fabric for your needs and about the right size, I believe. My prayer for you is that God will bless and help you to find one, curbside, for free, in the name of Jesus. Amen. (05/01/2010)

By lynda