Canopy Bed Ideas

Category Furniture
There are many of kinds of fabric that work well to drape around your bed. This page contains canopy bed ideas.

Instead of buying those expensive drapes made specifically for canopy beds, why not try curtains. Curtains are less expensive if you buy them at the right store. Just make sure the curtain's rod length fits the canopy's frame rods. It is easy and cheap!

By Angela from MO

I have always liked the look of a canopy over a bed but they are too expensive. I am unable to use the bed skirt that comes with a bedding set on my bed, so I used it as a bed canopy. With the help of my husband, we stapled the white fabric part to the ceiling over the bed. On a white ceiling the bed skirt blends in and only the patterned fabric hangs down as a canopy. It looks very nice and you would never know it was a bed skirt.

I bought a canopy at a bedding store and it really makes my bed look nicer. I get many compliments on it.

By Bobbi from Scotia, Ca.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureSeptember 18, 2013
😎
📓
🐛
🌻