Make a Mobile Out Of Kids Meal Toys

contest winner icon

Do you end up with several of those cute little stuffed toys from the fast food restaurants? Sometimes we have duplicates. Take a plastic hanger, have your child wrap it in pretty ribbon or whatever pleases them and then take the little stuffed toys, hang and make a mobile with them.

Plastic fishing line is great as it makes the toys look suspended in the air. Right now there are really cute stuffed girl toys at Burger King, you can even use the little plastic cars for the boys. Be sure to hang high enough your child cannot reach.

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Thanks! I am going to do this for our granddaughter. I have MANY of the McDonald's Kids Meal toys. She will enjoy this.

What I've done, is used our 'first christmas tree' which was only 3 ft tall but too sentimental to give away, and hung some of our toys on it, making it "the kids' tree". I used fishing line, and colorful ribbon. Most toys have a spot to attach the ribbon, whether a foot, around the neck, anywhere! This kept me from throwing out the toys and when I have grandchildren, I'm hoping they'll enjoy all the antiques, being surpised mom and dad had toys like that when they were kids.

Please DO make sure that this will not be hung over a baby's or toddler's crib/bed.

Save Kids Meal Toys As Gifts
Crafts Recycled Crafts ToysMarch 6, 2007
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Friendship Mobile
Making a Friendship Mobile
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Making a Halloween Mobile