When Baking, Invest In The Right Tools For The Job

Category Baking

The right tools make all the difference when baking and cooking. I saved for years to acquire the very best kitchen tools I could find, especially for the "luxury" tools that I now consider essentials, such as different scoops for cookies, meatballs, etc. Also the very best baking sheets and pans and parchment paper.

For years, I suffer through greasing cookie sheets and quite honestly, I hated that. I thought parchment paper was an unnecessary expense, but once I tried it, I was sold.

Now, instead of greasing cookie sheets and dealing with the baked on gunk left behind, I use parchment paper on the cookie sheets and never ever has one cookie stuck to the sheet. They come off beautifully easy!

And the dough scoops I have make the task of portioning the dough as easy as it gets!

It took me almost 5 years to "afford" the kitchen tools I dreamed of but now, I consider them essentials and wouldn't dream of being without them!

If you don't want to wait years and years to buy them for yourself, ASK for them for birthdays, Christmas, or any other gifting occasion.

By Ronsan

I have to agree with you on the parchment paper. Totally worth the cost. It extends the life of your cookie sheets too. Mine are old and have some rust spots on them but that doesn't matter when using the parchment paper. My only complaint about p.paper (Reynold's brand) is that their dispenser leaves a bit to be desired. It's difficult to tear the paper off using the cutter on the box.

I have always used aluminum foil for lining my cookie sheets. I never had a problem. Is parchment paper less expensive to use?

Hi,

I love parchment paper, too! Did you know you can use it for two batches of cookies before discarding?

This is a great stocking stuffer at Christmas. So many women haven't tried parchment paper and will love you!