Hippie (Miniature Wirehaired Dachshund)

Hippie is almost 2. He is a Miniature Wirehaired Dachshund. I met a very nice lady while antiquing that breeds the Dachshunds. He loves to stay in the shop and work on cars with his Dad. He loves to get in the tool drawers and play with the tires. He gets so excited to hear the Hot Rods crank and loves to go for rides in them!

He has brought so much joy into our lives. My husband recently had open heart surgery. When I brought him home from the hospital, Hippie has been right by his side and very protective of his Daddy. He makes every step with him. So I would dare to say he has become his little nurse.

By Dawnie

Oh how precious and priceless.

This delightful photo said it all.

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsAugust 24, 2010
Boy Holding up Peace Sign in Hippie Costume
Making a Hippie Costume
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos