Refrigerator Cookie Recipes

I'm looking for a recipe for the refrigerator cookies you can get at the bakeries and grocery stores.

Nicole from Canada

Make your favorite recipe, off the back of the chip bag or from a book, roll into balls, squash into rounds, freeze on a cookie sheet. When they're frozen, take out and put in a zip-lok bag with the temperature and time directions on or in the bag. Since they're frozen, they probably will take a few minutes more...or defrost before baking. Enjoy.

These aren't the type of cookies I was talking about the ones. I was talking about have cherries etc in them.

If you go to www.allrecipes.com or your favorite general search engine and type "refrigerator cookie recipes," I'm sure you'll get a ton of ideas. I just went to www.allrecipes.com and typed "refrigerator cookies fruit" into the "quick search" box. I specified to check in the "Cookies" category, and came up with 21 recipes.

Hope I've been of some help!

Here's a link to copycat recipes. Maybe it's on here? Good luck.

http://fp.enter  ycat/copycat.htm