Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Rust Stains in the Bathroom

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
rust stains bathroom sink

Your bathroom fixtures can be stained by rust from several sources, such as old leaky pipes or well water. This is a guide about removing rust stains in the bathroom.

Here are questions related to Removing Rust Stains in the Bathroom.

Question: Removing Rust Stains from Bathroom Sink

How can you remove rust stains from water that is in your bathroom sink?

By MoMo

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie [11]01/11/2012

Have you tried a scouring powder like Bon Ami, Barkeep's Friend, Comet, or Ajax? It depends on the composition of your sink as to which of the scouring powders you'll want to try-read the label to make sure it's safe to use on yours.

Question: Removing Rust From Shower Floor

We are camping in Ohio and our shower and tub in our camper have some rust from the water on the walls and tub. Nothing I have used so far gets off the rust and soap scum.

By MaryJo from Wooster, OH

Most Recent Answer

By Elizabeth [1]08/27/2010

Bar Keepers Friend works great on rust stains in our shower.

Question: Removing Rust Stains in the Bathroom

I have well water and can't get the iron stains out of the shower and tub. Anyone know what works?

By Maggie from St. Augustine, FL

Most Recent Answer

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel [9]04/11/2005

For 20 years I have put up with a rust stained ceramic toilet bowl. I have tried cleaning it by removing all of the water and soaking it in vinegar and baking soda, all commercial cleaners available here in New Zealand, and every method known to Womankind to get it clean. And still it remains very stained and unpleasant looking, so I have resorted to using a blue coloured toilet cleaner which at least you cannot see the stains through.

I would appreciate any tips my fellow readers might have. Many thanks

Ang

Solutions: Removing Rust Stains in the Bathroom

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!