Use Plastic Bedding Bags For Craft Supplies

The plastic zipper bags that bedding comes in are wonderful in the craft room!
I have filled a couple of these already just from junk mail papers I have gone through, sorted, and trimmed of text. I have an awesome collection of paper all neatly tucked away and can be stacked :) Ya never know.

I also cut them up and use them for many things too! I reuse the zippers for things that will not get too much abuse. I use the plastic for clear pockets, inside coasters for waterproof properties, and more! what ideas can you come up with for uses for clear plastic. Some of this plastic is very heavy duty and so are some of the zippers as well. Happy Crafting!

I love repurposing the plastic zippered bags that bedding comes in. I use them to store yarn or fabric in. The plastic is heavier than the usual storage bags and the zipper keeps the cat from snatching my yarn and running off with it : )

Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
Organizing CraftsAugust 20, 2007
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding