Prepping Cupboards for Painting

I am considering painting my kitchen cupboards. They have been in my home for over 40 years and although they have been cleaned on the occasional spring cleaning, I know that they have a lot of grease and dirt build up on them. What is the best way to prepare these for painting?

By Diane

Answers

Clean them according to the directions on the box of trisodium phosphate, better known as TSP. Rinse well.

Painting Kitchen Cupboards
Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJuly 12, 2011
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
A cat in a kitchen cabinet.
Keeping Pets Out of Cupboards
Family with Garden Harvest
Preparing Your Garden For Fall
Doctor Holding Colonoscopy Sign
Prepping for a Colonoscopy
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:33:00 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.