Keeping Pets Out of Cupboards

Cats and dogs both can be very good at opening your cupboards in search of food or play. This is a guide about keeping pets out of cupboards.

My cat knows where the food is kept and is always trying to get inside. If it weren't for the child-locks left on the cupboards by the previous owner, he'd weigh double what he does! It's like watching a toddler, he gets into everything. Thank goodness for these child-safety latches!

By Cyinda from Near Seattle

My ginger cat is like that. Gets the cupboards open, climbs inside, knocks all the food out, and chews holes in all the boxes and packages! He only does this when we are out or asleep, then he falls asleep in the cupboard! Brat! They are so cute!

My kitty gets into the cupboards too. I'm glad to know I don't have the only "cat burglar." lol

My Westhighland terrier do it too! Thank goodness for those locks!