Keeping Pets Out of the Garden

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

If you can get your hands on a plant called Coleus Canina (hybrid) it is supposed to keep cats and dogs from fouling your vegetable and flower beds. I gives off an aroma which they hate.

By gardenfairy from Ireland

2 More Solutions

I have an 80 foot mobile home with flower bed's all around it. I wanted to keep my dogs out of the flowers, so I went to Lowe's and bought some wood lattice fencing (4 x 8 feet), as I couldn't afford the plastic kind.

What is the best way to keep pets away from sown areas?

By anura from New Zealand

Answers

I read a tip here that I am going to try and that is using vinegar on paper or on rags; need to be sure and keep wetting it but the smell is said to keep all critters away! Hopefully this will work for me as well! Good luck!

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlOctober 2, 2012
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Pets-Out-of-the-Garden-1.html