Vitamin E for Skin Conditions

Vitamin E is good inside and out. If you suffer from a skin condition or injury, open an E capsule and rub the oil on. It's quite tacky in texture, so rub or stroke in all that your skin will take and then wrap the affected area overnight to protect your sheets.

This works for most skin conditions. Burns and cuts heal without scaring if E is rubbed on them. Even third degree burns can be completely healed without scarring if enough is used regularly through the healing process.

By Nekocat from Oregon

I like to use vitamin E oil too, but my husband's cancer doctor said NOT to ingest vitamin E pills.

That's different, because the AMA found recently that Vitamin E can prevent lung cancer in smokers. Perhaps this has some thing to do with chemo, or a specific condition. Just because it is on the shelf doesn't mean everyone can take it!

Vitamin E will also take warts away. I tried it. It will take about 3 weeks and you have to put it on about 3 or 4 times a day. It will take longer if put on once a day. Someone told me it will work on moles too. You should have both checked by a doctor before using this method.

For cuts, etc. always apply a disinfectant, let dry, then apply Vit. E TO A BANDAGE,then place the saturated bandage on the injury. Repeat this daily for 2 weeks (minimum). I've reduced/eliminated scarring with this method, as well as eliminated old scars by 'sanding' with a 'foot callous file' and applying Vit E. Old raised (rope) scars were reduced to virtually nothing. (Don't bother 'warning' of sanding procedures). It works for me.

November 8, 2011 Flag

Does vitamin E 7000 help for taking out marks on your face?

By Shaleen from Tongaat

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I used it on a third degree burn and it worked well but it is super thick and gooey.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceJuly 22, 2009
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
A black lab.
Small Flaky Scabs on a Dog's Skin
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes