Dressing Up a Photo Album

I came up with a great way to spruce up old photo albums! I took the photo album and used old tissue paper and regular craft glue and applied glue with my finger and put tissue paper over it in different designs.

I did one side at a time and allowed to dry overnight and then did the back and binding. After it was all done, I added gemstones and trinkets and it turned out great! So now I'm going to make some as gifts to give, because you can pick up an album at the dollar store for a buck and it makes an elegant gift.

By Denise from McRae, GA

Decorated Photo Album
Decorating A Photo Album
Crafts DecoupageMarch 8, 2007
Quilted Photo Album Cover
Making a Quilted Photo Album Cover
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas