Making a Rainbow Soda Pop Tab Bracelet

Soda can tabs can be used to make a variety of fun recycled jewelry. This is a guide about making a rainbow soda pop tab bracelet.

April 18, 2011 Flag

This is my latest creation! My fun bracelet is made from soda pop tabs. I used alcohol inks and stretch cord to transform this "junk" into stylish jewelry! They're super easy to make and fun for kids to wear.

Source: I Googled "What can I make with pop tabs?" and got results for purses and bracelets, but none were colored like this.

By Kayla

Rainbow Bracelet

Awesome, funky and fun...great job!

I love it. It's such a fun little bracelet. Thank you for the great idea :D

Yes, it's cute. It would be nice if we donated our pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House. Collecting pop tabs is a great way to teach kids about philanthropy and the importance of recycling while raising funds to help children and their families at the same time. Some of our Chapters raise thousands of dollars with their pop tab collections  up to $30,000.

Look for special RMHC pop tab collection containers in the shape of a house at schools, community and civic groups, and other local organizations in your area. You can also contact a Ronald McDonald House near you to ask about getting your own house for collection.

Crafts Recycled Crafts JewelryNovember 11, 2016
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Rainbow Bracelet
Crafts Using Pop Can Tabs
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
bracelet on wrist
Making a Soda Tab Bracelet
🎄