Rainbow Soda Pop Tab Bracelet

contest winner icon

This is my latest creation! My fun bracelet is made from soda pop tabs. I used alcohol inks and stretch cord to transform this "junk" into stylish jewelry! They're super easy to make and fun for kids to wear.

Source: I Googled "What can I make with pop tabs?" and got results for purses and bracelets, but none were colored like this.

By Kayla

Awesome, funky and fun...great job!

I love it. It's such a fun little bracelet. Thank you for the great idea :D

Hey! Love your bracelet! Was wondering what you used to paint your pop tabs?

Shelly P.

Yes, it's cute. It would be nice if we donated our pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House. Collecting pop tabs is a great way to teach kids about philanthropy and the importance of recycling while raising funds to help children and their families at the same time. Some of our Chapters raise thousands of dollars with their pop tab collections  up to $30,000.

Look for special RMHC pop tab collection containers in the shape of a house at schools, community and civic groups, and other local organizations in your area. You can also contact a Ronald McDonald House near you to ask about getting your own house for collection.

Rainbow Bracelet
Crafts Using Pop Can Tabs
Photos CraftsApril 18, 2011
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Soda Tabs
Making a Soda Tab Belt