Making a Little Lady Pop Tab Key Fob
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
December 15, 2016
This cute little lady is simple to make, but a little fiddly because she is so tiny. Have a little patience and take your time and you will be pleased with the result.
- 1 pull tab
- 1 short length of fine cord or yarn
- little scraps of fine cloth
- 1 sewing needle
- red thread
- black thread
- strong glue
- 1 key ring
- Tie the cord to the pull tab, saving some of the cord for the hair.
- Make two little black back stitches on a scrap of fabric for the eyes.
- Check that the face fits within the tab.
- Make one red back stitch for the mouth.
- Cut the cloth to fit.
- Apply glue to the back of the tab.
- Stick the face in place.
- Snip some cord into short lengths and apply to the front for the hair.
- Cut another contrasting piece to fit the other space and glue in place.
- Now cut a backing piece and glue in place.
- Tie the other end of the cord to the key ring and seal the ends with a little dab of glue.
- And there you have your sweet little lady key fob.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.