Peanut (Dachsund)

Peanut is a 15 yr. old weiner dog. My husband always wanted a weiner dog. We found this one and adopted him. The only trouble is Peanut choose me for his master. My husband and Peanut only tolerate each other.

Peanut (Dachsund)

By Randa Wagner from Martindale, TX

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a sweetheart. I don't understand anyone who couldn't love this baby.

I love wiener dogs and this one certainly is a beauty!! She looks so sleek and shiny! Gorgeous dog!

I have my own little weiner and he is my spoiled boy.

Unfortunately, not everyone knows that whoever holds the dog on the drive home is the one who the dog will bond to the most.

peanut is a cutie. I did not know that about picking

who they want as a master...makes sense...

thanks for that info.

i think PEANUT IS A REAL SWEETY I AM IN THE SAME BOAT ,I HAVE A 3 POUND LONG COAT CHIHUAHUA,GOMEZ AND I KNOW ABOUT THE BERRLY TOLERATE EACHOTHER AND IF WE WOULD HAVE HAD HIM BEFORE THE KIDS WE WOULD BE CHILDLESS : ) IT IS FINE TILL WE ARE ALL ASLEEP AND AROUND 3;00AM HUBBY ROLS OVER AND HIS FOOT GETS A INCH IN MY SIDE ...... YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WW111 STARTED UNDER MY COVERS!! IF YOU GET ANY GOOD ADVICE SEND IT MY WAY TOO : ) MY BABY IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD AND HE WAS A PRESANT TO ME FROM HUBBIE , THE BEST PRESENT IN 19 YEARS = ) GOOD LUCK K

I had no idea about who held the dog on the way home, they would take to more. I have a weiner dog at home and she is very moody with everyone except me. thanks for the info.

Comment

Photos Pets DogsNovember 12, 2005
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Chocolate and Peanut Clusters
Peanut Cluster Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 6:05:02 PM on 10.0.2.138 in 986 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.