Poll: How often do you go out to the movies?

Today's poll asks: How often do you go out to the movies?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

WE RARELY GO OUT TO THE MOVIES DUE TO THE INCREASE IN HIGH HEATING,GROCERY AND GASOLINE

AND I MUCH PREFER TO STAY IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOME WHERE I CAN GET UP MOVE AROUND,GRAB A BITE TO EAT,USE THE RESTROOM AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH LOUD PEOPLE OR SCREAMING KIDS

SO I WAIT FOR THE MOVIES TO COME OUT IN DVD

We rarely go to the theater, maybe once a year. And if we do go, we go to a matinee which is cheaper.

Our local video store has buy 2 get 2 free DVD sales several times a year, so for about $30 we can get 4 DVD's and stay in the comfort of our own home which is much more enjoyable and economical.

I used to sneak candy but now they have coupons on the websites if your theatre has one that is normally a buy 1 get 1 free so it makes it reasonable. The free refills on drink and popcorn are always a bonus. I never realized it but when I met my husband at the age of 18, we always went to matinees, didn't give it a second thought. We go to the movie and then out to eat. If you have a great theatre it is worth seeing some movies in the theatre but where we were was not great, rather stay at home. They have added on and now it is a treat to go. We just got a drive in and it is a good deal, plus we can bring our own food, I think that is frowned on, but we get two movies for the price of one, early show and late show. A nice treat for the kids.

i'm ashamed to say we used to sneak in candy,popcorn etc..in a large purse i had when the kids were small. we just couldn't afford to spend the extra money on treats for them but still wanted to be able to take them out occasionally like all other children got to do. and yes, before anyone says anything about how that's cheating to movie theaters of money. i realize that, but try telling your kids they can't go to the movies like other families just because you have only enough money to treat them to a movie.

We belong to Blockbuster on line. Before Blockbuster it was the local video store. So, I guess I haven't been out to the movies in about 6 years or more. We get 3 movies for the weekend. I don't miss it at all.

Last movie I went to was "The Grinch" with my daughter..Her treat!! I would have enjoyed it more The speakers were not so LOUD. And if the little boy about 8-9 didn't keep kicking the back of my seat. There was only an older couple down front and one other person on the side aisle besides the two of us in the whole theater ..until the father and boy came in about 1/2 hour into the movie. With all the places to sit, they chose to sit right behind us. The father never told the boy to stop,and after 1/2 hour of him kicking my chairback. I got up and went to sit behind him...and yes. you guessed it ,I kicked the back of his seat!! The father was asleep by then. So I kicked the kid's chair another time and the father woke up and said "Lets Go". I wonder if that little boy still kicks the chair backs at the movies??? Asking him to please stop didn't help. Just in case you wondered. Great Granny Vi

We are so lucky here in Utah we have several $1 theaters and on Tuesday it is .50c night! My girlfriends and I go once a week! It is cheaper than renting and we get some time to recharge since we all have small kids!

I usually go one to two times a month. Our local theater chain (three theaters) have a policy that if you are in a wheel chair, you don't take up a seat, so you get in free. But, you can also bring a guest free, too, even though they take up a seat. I am in a motorized chair, and take my granddaughter , age 10, as often as I can.

Two tickets to a special event.
Saving Money on Tickets
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Two Little Girls in Nerds Box Costume Next to Wonka
Willy Wonka Costume Ideas
A Couple Enjoying Popcorn and a Movie in the Theater
Saving Money on Going to the Movies
🎄
🍂