Painting Over Beadboard

A while ago, a friend put up beadboard on 1 wall in the kitchen. I never noticed it, but a seam is showing, right in the middle of the wall. I hate it. Is there some kind of wall liner I can use to cover up the lines of the beadboard and just paint over it? I would appreciate any ideas you may have to cover this up.

Thanks,
Anita from Toms River, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would use caulk. It comes tinted in colors.

Yes there is wall liner. It goes up like wall paper. I have used it over a paneled wall in my fixer-upper house where the paneling was glued on and could not be taken down easily. But I had to use sheetrock compound in the grooves first.

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingOctober 6, 2008
Paint can, tray, brushes and supplies.
Painting Laminate Flooring
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Paint Roller Putting Teal Paint on Wall
Cleaning Paint Rollers
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:10:11 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.