PaintingHome Improvement

Painting Over Beadboard

A while ago, a friend put up beadboard on 1 wall in the kitchen. I never noticed it, but a seam is showing, right in the middle of the wall. I hate it. Is there some kind of wall liner I can use to cover up the lines of the beadboard and just paint over it? I would appreciate any ideas you may have to cover this up.

Thanks,
Anita from Toms River, NJ

I would use caulk. It comes tinted in colors.

Yes there is wall liner. It goes up like wall paper. I have used it over a paneled wall in my fixer-upper house where the paneling was glued on and could not be taken down easily. But I had to use sheetrock compound in the grooves first.