Arnold Palmer

Easy thirst quencher invented by golfer, Arnold Palmer. This is how we make a batch to keep in fridge. We love it.

• 3 tea bags
  • lemonade mix
  • 2 quarts water

Directions:

Mix one quart of lemonade. Steep 3 tea bags in 2 cups hot water. Add two more cups water to the tea. Combine tea and lemonade in 2 quart jug; store in fridge.

Servings: 6
Time:5 Minutes Preparation Time
0 Minutes Cooking Time

By vin bruce from AZ

I love this stuff, it's so thirst quenching & delicious! Arnold Palmer didn't really invent this drink though, he just made it famous because he liked to drink it.

When I was a Girl Scout in the 70's(in Northern AZ), we used to take powdered tea mix & powdered lemonaid to put in out water bottles on hikes-I remember it never tasted so good as it did at the bottom of Havasupai canyon after a long hot hike! At home we used to make it similar to your recipe. I think it's been around a lot longer than that though.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages Cool DrinksJuly 19, 2010
🎉
🎄