Joke: Striptease

A good friend just sent me this. It's too cute not to pass on.

Bubba is passing by Daryl's barn one day, when through a gap in the door he sees him doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.

Butt clenched, he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right boot, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward, and in a classic striptease move, lets his suspenders fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his jeans.

Grabbing both sides of his plaid shirt he rips it apart to reveal his beer stained t-shirt underneath and with a final flourish he tosses his ball cap onto a haystack.

"What in tarnation are you doin', Daryl?" says Bubba.

"Whoa Bubba, ya scared the heck outta me", says an obviously embarrassed Daryl, "but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the therapist said I should do somethin' sexy to a tractor."

I know, groaner but cute!

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

LOL! I read this to my mom over the phone. She almost never laughs at jokes, but she really laughed at this stupid joke-me too! Thanks, I'm going to have to share this!

Pardon me while I fall of my chair, lol! I'm going to run into the other room and tell it to hubby right now!

Man, it took me more than 2 seconds to get that one. Must be getting slower each day I live. Very funny.

I had coffee in my mouth when I read the punchline and almost sprayed it all over my keyboard! Glad to be able to share. I have some cuties I might put on now that I know it's a category! The best part is I can just see him doing it!

Your friend, PBP

Very cute.

Entertainment JokesOctober 14, 2010
Shin Jokes
Shin Jokes
cartoon giraffe
Giraffe Jokes
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
Cooking Jokes
Cooking Jokes
🎉
🎄