Ideas for Baby's 1st Birthday Party

I need suggestions on what and how to decorate the house for my Princess's 1st birthday.

By Hannahsmom from Eagle River, AK

Best Answer

I agree with suntydt they won't remember much about what's going on. My niece Jordan only cared about the little cake that was just for her and the balloons. Go to a dollar store you can get Disney princess stuff there or even just generic princess stuff. Jordan likes princess stuff too so we decorated with stuff that she and the other kids could play with and she could keep afterward as toys, like balloons, wands, a tiara, etc.

Well you called her your princes so do the Disney Prince theme. You shouldn't have trouble finding decorations and party favors for that theme. I wouldn't decorate to extinsively, you are really decorating for you not for her. She will never remember any of it. The only thing she will know is what she sees in the pictures you take.

1st Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 29, 2009
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Baby Faces Birthday Banner - attach faces to rick rack
Making a Baby Faces Birthday Banner
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:19:56 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.