Freezing Potato Water for Later Use

My favorite bread recipe calls for potato water. Has anyone tried to freeze potato water for a later use, such as an ingredient in homemade bread?

By Wondernana from Clovis, CA

I think it will be o k. I make my chicken broth & freeze it, add it to anything you like, good luck.

I freeze potato water for bread and also as a base for vegetable soup. Just measure the amount called for in your recipe and when you thaw it out there will be no loss of extra. If you come up with an extra amount go ahead and freeze it, as the next batch can be added to it. Good luck! jsham/AR

Yes, potato water will freeze and I always freeze mine if I don't use it for gravy. When making soup or stew, use potato water instead of tap water, much better flavor. And healthy too.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJune 4, 2009
Freezing Whipped Cream. Making Whipped Cream
Freezing Whipped Cream
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Freezing Artichokes, Storing Artichokes, Canning Artichokes
Freezing Artichokes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants