What is This?

What is this item? I found it in a box of misc. stuff from an estate. There are six of these. Does anyone have any idea what they are or what they are used for? Thanks.


By Sherrye from GA

April 28, 20090 found this helpful

It looks like it might fit on some kind of rack to hold multiple pairs of shoes.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
April 28, 20090 found this helpful

it is called a saddle and it is for the top of a tomb stone on which you can attach styrofoam and flowers.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
April 29, 20090 found this helpful

The post by tina72 is correct it is a saddle and it is for the top of a tomb stone on which you can attach Styrofoam and flowers. I buy these quite often and make flower arrangements for my moms tomb stone.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
May 5, 20090 found this helpful

Hi, they are flower holders that can so over a mail box or a headstone. Get a piece of styro foam and place it right in the center and wire it down. this is when the sides are up. turn it over and place artificial flowers in them. I did mine in a Christmas theme with pine then decorated it. Place it on top of your mailbox and push the sides under. Wire it on mail box. You can make different ones for different occasions. You can also use these on stair cases. Enjoy

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 28, 2009
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 1:50:15 PM on in 955 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!