Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Bill with Merchandise

Are there any bill with merchandise catalogs online?

By Courtney from Memphis, TN

By Akbabii2104/16/2011

Magazine line does buy now pay later with no credit check.
Linensource Is really good
Masseys and mason easy pay
Most other places do credit checks if anyone knows any more please let me know

By Suntydt [75]09/12/2010

You mean "Buy Now Pay Later" sites? Yeah , there are several. Do a search here on Thrifty for "Buy Now" and you should get some hits.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Bill with Merchandise

Does anyone know of any companies like LTD Commodities and ABC Distributing (that bill you with your merchandise)? Lakeside Collections is like those companies, but doesn't bill you with merchandise.

RE: Bill with Merchandise

I have used ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities. I prefer using ABC because you are able to track your orders, you don't have to have a credit card to order from them, and their customer service has always been extremely helpful.

If anyone knows of a website that is similar to ABC, in that you don't have to have a credit card with them to order from them and the bill just comes along with the sent merchandise, then please let me know. If you like throws or afghans then check out www.keepsakes-etc.com. Its not exactly cheap, but they have beautiful throws. (08/07/2004)

By Carissa

RE: Bill with Merchandise

ABC is no longer doing it that way. You now have to pay with a credit card at the time you order your stuff. However it is not billed to the card until the stuff is shipped. I don't like that because I don't know how much the shipping on my stuff will be until after it is put on my card! I called and complained and was told that everyone would eventually have to pay when they order. So now I am looking for a site too! (04/01/2005)

By Jen

RE: Bill with Merchandise

Try Swiss Colony. I got a $400 credit with their company and with their sister companies like Ginny's, Midnight Velvet, and Seventh Avenue. It is very similar to Figi's. (11/09/2006)

By Jo Anna

RE: Bill with Merchandise

I have been shopping at Ginny's, Midnight Velvet, and Figi's almost 5 years now and I love all of their things. Their merchandise looks rich and beautiful, not cheap and shabby. Plus a lot of things in Ginny's and Midnight Velvet you won't see anywhere else. I had $400 credit, now I'm at $1,800 and I tell all my family, friends, etc. about them. (01/31/2007)

By Carmella

RE: Bill with Merchandise

If you just don't want to put your credit card info online, most sites will let you either download an order form or request a catalog so you can send payment in the mail. Small business: some sites will let you use POs and pay when merchandise arrives, if no info on site, call them to set up an account, fax them credit referrals. You would probably get a "net 10" at first, but could build up your credit with them if you pay on time. (03/06/2007)

By Sj

RE: Bill with Merchandise

durdylooks.com and roomforcolor.com both have choose and charge like Swiss Colony, etc. (11/20/2007)

By tinapooh

RE: Bill with Merchandise

There is a site called priori-tee, you get approved for a credit limit to use in their store. No one is turned down and I received my stuff within a week, no money down or credit card. (11/25/2007)

By Trish

RE: Bill with Merchandise

Beware of priori-tee, I placed order and they don't answer emails or the phone. Plus I never received the merchandise. (12/23/2007)

By witchlyways2223

RE: Bill with Merchandise

priori-tee is called bigappleoutlet.com now. I was having the same problem and since I found out that they were changing the information then I went to the other one and did the credit on June 1 and I received my merchandise today, the 11th. (06/12/2008)

By Mina

RE: Bill with Merchandise

If you establish good credit in even one place, it will help you establish good credit everywhere. Then, you can name your store and buy when things are 75% off, and I mean brand names. It's worth it to have good a good credit rating. It's who you are, and even when you go for a job your credit rating is checked in many places. Your credit rating speaks for the kind of person your are. Fix it up with the place you're looking for now, and keep fixing it up until you have it A+. Be sure to keep it that way. It will change your life for the better. And never use it unless absolutely necessary. Good luck! (06/23/2008)

By Stngray

RE: Bill with Merchandise

I also shop at all the choose n charge shopping sites that I actually know about. (I will make a list of the ones I know). But, I am still looking and searching for more choose n charge sites online or buy now pay later, or even deferred payments. I have bad credit (not my fault, and I would admit if it was my doing ) anyhow, here I am hoping someone out there knows of more online sites that have choose n charge or buy now pay later deals. Thanks so much in advance everyone!

I will now add my list of shopping sites with choose n charge and buy now pay later options.

• www.Ginnys.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.MidnightVelvet.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Ashro.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.GrandePointe.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.CountryDoor.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Beauty_Boutique.com - (buy now pay later, pre approved)
  • www.SwissColony.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.RoomForColor.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.DurdyLooks.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.TenderFilet.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.HarryandDavid.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Figis.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.FingerHut.com - (they accept bad credit, but do credit check)
  • www.Masseys.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.MazonEasyPay.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Kjordon.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Kaboodle.com - (new! buy now pay later)
  • www.YvesRocher.com - (90 days free credit)
  • www.ZooBook.com - ( bill me later, no credit card required)
  • www.CasualLiving.com - (buy now and pay nothing til March 2009)
  • www.ecost.com - (no payments for 6 months on electronics)
  • www.Zappos.com -(payments as low as $10 a month w/bill me later)
  • www.MacMall.com - (flexible financing on Apple computers and iPods)
  • www.Buy,com - ($20 off $100 when you use bill me later, plus take 90 days to pay)
  • www.JewleryTelevision.com - (no payments for 90 days with purchase of $90)
  • www.HSN.com - (credit or bill me later)
  • www.TigerDirect.com - (payment plans)
  • www. SierraTradingPost.com - (bill me later)
  • www.TouchOfClass.com - (I believe they have choose n charge)
  • www.QVC.com - (payment options)
  • www.ShopPBS.com - (bill me later, payment plans)
  • www.Endless.com - (bill me later)
  • www.ShopGetOrganized.com - (buy now pay later)
  • www.shopNBC.com - (I received credit here, $500)
  • www.Wards.com - (choose n charge)
  • www.Domestications.com - (I have a credit card w/ bad credit $200)
  • www.Speigal.com - (deferred payments)
  • www.PalmBeachJewlery.com - (deferred payments)
  • www.Shopping.BillmeLater.com/offers - (no payments for 90 days)
  • www.BrylaneHome.com - (deferred payments and available credit)
  • www.NewportNews.com - (credit and other payment options)

If I think of anymore shopping sites, I'll post them. I also know some book clubs and DVD clubs that work the same was as choose n charge, no credit check, If you want the info go ahead and email me. If anyone knows of any book clubs and or DVD clubs please post them or email them to me, I'm sure I don't know them all. Thank you everyone! I love this site. (02/16/2009)

By MeeshaLin

RE: Bill with Merchandise

Try http://www.homevisions.com/home.jsp (07/04/2009)

By andersontyus

RE: Bill with Merchandise

The company called Big Apple Outlet has gone out of business, I found this out when I checked them out with the BBB. (09/05/2010)

By cedrishia