Berry Smoothie Recipes
A delicious way to consume fruits is in a cold blended drink. This page contains berry smoothie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy and affordable berry smoothie! Perfect for those who do not like eating fruits! You can be spontaneous and add healthy ingredients like chia seeds.
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 10
- 5 large strawberries
- handful blueberries
- 1/2 glass apple juice
- 2 scoops orange sherbet
- Wash strawberries and blueberries.
- Add strawberries, handful of blueberries, two scoops of orange sherbet and apple juice; then blend.
- Ready to drink right out of the Magic Bullet cup!
- Optional: Add chia seeds for a healthier addition and you won't taste the chia seeds!
I've been making this smoothie for years now with a few alterations along the way. Not only is it one of my favs because of the sweet berry goodness, but also because it's a perfect post-workout refresher. But wait...there's more! The little hidden addition of collagen adds 11 grams of protein to your smoothie along with too many benefits to list, so here's a snap shot of all that added goodness. Enjoy thrifties!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 secs
Total Time: 6 mins
Yield: 1 1/2 servings
- 1 cup spinach or mixed greens
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops of Collagen Hydrolysate*
- 1 scoop Green Superfood Antioxidant Super Berry flavored powder( can be purchased at any local health food store or on Amazon)
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- Next you'll want to add your almond milk. I would say that how much you add would be up to personal preference. I like my smoothie with a thicker consistency so I filled my blender a little under half way.
*Can be purchased at any local health food store or online.
Directions:Add all of your ingredients together and then blend. Lastly, enjoy!
Place all ingredients in blender. Add ice to make 4 1/2 cups level. Process until smoooth...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.