Berry Smoothie Recipes
A delicious way to consume fruits is in a cold blended drink. This page contains berry smoothie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy and affordable berry smoothie! Perfect for those who do not like eating fruits! You can be spontaneous and add healthy ingredients like chia seeds.
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 10
- 5 large strawberries
- handful blueberries
- 1/2 glass apple juice
- 2 scoops orange sherbet
- Wash strawberries and blueberries.
- Add strawberries, handful of blueberries, two scoops of orange sherbet and apple juice; then blend.
- Ready to drink right out of the Magic Bullet cup!
- Optional: Add chia seeds for a healthier addition and you won't taste the chia seeds!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Place all ingredients in blender. Add ice to make 4 1/2 cups level. Process until smoooth.
By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS