Butterfly Flowers Pot Stakes out of Hot Glue
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
Dress up your potted plants with these butterflies on stakes. It is very easy to make them, and it will cost you almost nothing. All you need is some hot glue, a piece of baking paper, and a stick.
Total Time: 20 Min
- colored hot glue stick
- 1 hot glue gun
- piece of baking paper
- 1 stick for each butterfly
- rhinestones (optional)
- Draw a butterfly or use a template.
- Place baking paper on top of the drawing.
- Trace the outlines with hot glue.
- Wait for the hot glue to cool and separate the hot glue butterfly from the baking paper.
- Remove the hot glue strings and trim the edges with scissors if necessary.
- Hot glue the stick on the back.
- Repeat the process as many times as you like using the same baking paper. You can change the color of hot glue, glue rhinestones or any other decorative elements to the butterflies.
- Dress up your potted plant with butterflies on stakes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.