Chick or Duckling Easter Decoration
Construction paper, scissors, tape, and a stapler are all you need to make one or more of these cute bird decorations. They can be strung into a garland or displayed alone.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can make this cute chick or duckling Easter inspired paper decoration to hang, as a garland, or simply as is with double sided tape to stick on a flat surface. Either way, this is cute and can be made at home with paper, scissors, and some tape!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper (yellow, orange)
- For each chick/duckling, you will need to cut 5 strips of yellow paper and 1 strip of orange.
- Then, trim the yellow strips; for each to have a different length like pictured.
- Bend the yellow strips from the smallest to largest and staple.
- Now with the scraps from step 2 that you cut off earlier, use those to form circles and secure with tape.
- Put the circles inside of each other and tape all the circles together.
- Now you have two pieces completed.
- With the orange strip of paper, create a triangle and tape in place. Then, wrap around to make a slightly bigger triangle and cut off the excess paper. Tape.
- Ready to attach all 3 pieces together. Optional - with extra scrap of the orange piece from step 7, I wrote Tweet, Tweet. Happy Easter!