Chicken Cordon Bleu

I just felt like being creative with what I had, so I defrosted some chicken breast, which turned out being large tenders. Had a few slices of ham and provolone cheese. When everything was laid out to be prepared, I was shocked by the results!

*I like to add chives, a bit of minced garlic and black pepper to my rice.

1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F
  2. Remove chicken and rinse in cold water and pat dry. Lay out on a prep surface.
  3. Melt butter, add garlic, basil and black pepper. Stir with the basting brush. Baste all sides of chicken, put aside leftover butter
  4. Take 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese, place on top of each other, and fold into a square. Place it in the middle of the chicken tender.
  5. Take one end of the chicken, bring it to the middle and put a toothpick in it. Take the other end and bring it to the center and put a toothpick in it.
  6. Place it in a square glass cooking dish. Continue until all the chicken is prepared. Then baste the remaining butter over the top of the chicken.
  7. Put in oven for 30 minutes. You can check to see if the chicken is pink.
  8. Serve with chicken flavored rice, spiced up with chives, basil and black pepper!

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryOctober 22, 2020
🎄
🍂
😷
Generated 2020-11-09 12:17:32 in 847 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Chicken-Cordon-Bleu-3.html