Chocolate Nut Banana Sushi
Roll a ripe banana in chocolate and nuts and cut it into slices to resemble sushi. This is a great treat for kids after school.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A quick and easy treat to make for dessert or treats for a party. Perfect for any occasion and affordable to make. Most of the items you may already have at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10 minutes + chill in fridge
Yield: 2 people
- 2 bananas
- 3 Tbsp your choice of nuts
- 2 Tbsp banana peanut butter (any butter)
- 1.5 Tbsp chocolate filled peanut (your choice of chocolate)
- Chop your choice of nuts. I used assorted nuts.
- Chop your choice of chocolate. I used mini chocolate filled peanut.
- Peel your bananas.
- Spread layer of your choice of nut butter (I used banana peanut butter).
- Top off with your chopped assorted nuts and chocolate.
- Optional: Allow to chill in the fridge before serving then cut into pieces (sushi serving style), or they can be served immediately after you make them depending on your preference.
CommentsRead More Comments